NEW BooBuddy Interactive Trigger Bear
BooBuddy is not the average bear! BooBuddy is a paranormal investigator like no other. BooBuddy is not just an EMF bear but an interactive investigator that asks smart questions and reacts to changes in the environment just like a real investigator would.
Asking EVP Questions & Responding to Environment
Detects changes in EMF, Motion, Temperature & Vibration
Responds to those changes in a cute, friendly voice
Comes in two colors
Example Question for EVP: "Do you want to be my friend?"
BooBuddy Movement: "Giggle. That Tickles."
Temperature Change: "Brr. It's cold in here."
Almost 40 voice responses and questions.
BooBuddy's investigates the paranormal with you promoting positive response as well as letting us know when the environment changes. BooBuddy loves asking EVP questions in order to promote a response. If the environment changes (EMF, temperature or motion) BooBuddy responds appropriately, to let you know that there may be a presence. Just sit BooBuddy down and turn it on to get to work. BooBuddy will do the rest starting with baseline readings. For best results and documentation set a recorder or cam by the bear to document any responses. BooBuddy just loves being on camera!
Kids will love it, but this is NOT a toy. Some theories suggest that using a trigger object familiar and attractive to an entity may entice them to interact. BooBuddy does that and so much MORE!
BooBuddy is not a toy. BooBuddy is an investigator!
- BooBuddy is an attractive, talking bear trigger object
- Detects EMF energy and responds with lights in the paws
- Detects motion, temperature and responds with a friendly voice
- Baseline readings start when you turn the unit on (first 30 seconds)
- Asks EVP questions on it's own when the environment is quiet
- All electronics are hidden completely in the bear out of view
- Built, specifically, for Ghost Hunting by GhostStop
All New & Built for Paranormal Investigators
This NEW BooBuddy for 2014 has been custom built by GhostStop just for paranormal investigations. This is NOT a typical EMF meter or thermometer installed within a bear. It is a custom-designed product for investigators developed from years of investigation experience. BooBuddy came to life as a mature investigator.
Past BooBuddy model is now called 'BooBuddy Junior' which we will continue to make for a limited time. Click here to purchase BooBuddy Junior.
- Size: ~10" tall (sitting)
- Battery: two AA batteries (not included)
- EMF detection lights up the arms when spikes arise in both arms: one arm signifies low/medium EMF change; two arms indicates a higher strength.
- Light in the belly indicates BooBuddy is ON
- BooBuddy's backpack that holds the battery compartment with on/off switch
- BooBuddy speaks a series of EVP questions with a pause in between to allow for potential EVP responses without too much interuption.
- Where no environmental changes have been detected, BooBuddy will ask an EVP question to promote response
- BooBuddy speaks to indicate Motion and Temperature changes
- BooBuddy performs baseline readings when you turn it on. Set BooBuddy downlet it sit for 30 seconds. This initializing period is when BooBuddy is detecting the baseline readings for comparison later. For best results do not touch BooBuddy until the introduction, "Hi. I'm BooBuddy. What's your name?" After that intro, BooBuddy will be begin detecting changes.
- Generally, BooBuddy is not meant to be a measurement device but rather usher for potential interaction. But if you're interested in specs, here are a few:
- EMF threshold for change: TBD (still tweaking)
- Temp threshold for change: ~2 degrees
- Motion threshold for change: TBD (still tweaking)
- Estimated to run for over 20 hours on one set of batteries (based on current test of prototype but final product may vary)